Saturday, September 28, 2013

Brothers In Arms/Team Dirty Live Interview

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you know we've been following the UK EDM group Brothers In Arms / Team Dirty, and today I had the pleasure of interviewing them in person. Forgive me for the extra babble as the editing program was giving what I consider an ignorant display of technical difficulties. However, these musical masterminds were able to meet with me prior to their show this evening on EmpireFM.net.

Without further adieu, I bring you DJ L-Jay, DJ Dubz-D, Flamezee, Flamezos, and Pikez MC.






Stay tuned as we follow their journey to spread the musical ideals and crash the normal expectations. We will be posting a link to the team's bios and information. You can catch them currently via twitter at #TeamDirty #BIAGroupee. See our previous post for their twitter addresses.

Kick up the bass DJs!


Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment